Date: Oct 29, 2019
Location: 1441 Schilling Place Salinas, CA 93901
The Monterey County Department of Social Services invites you to join our staff and partners for a day of collaborative learning and understanding of the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA) and the Toles and Responsibilities of Mandated Reporters!
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
* Describe your role as a Mandated Reporter for Child Abuse and Neglect,
* Explain the five types of Child Abuse and Neglect,
* Identify indicators of Child Abuse and Neglect,
* Summarize the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA),
* Recognize when a Mandated Report for suspectec child abuse or neglect should be made, and
* Understand how to make a Mandatory Report to the Child Protection Hotline and local Child Welare Agency.
Who Should Attend?
Child and Family Service Professionals, including - but not limited to:
* Social Services Employees
* Social Workers
* Probation Officers
* Behavioral and Mental Health Professionals
* School Staff (teachers, counselors, coaches, etc.)
* Law Enforcement
* Crisis Response Professionals
* Community Based Organization Staff
* Other Mandated Reporters not listed above!
Date And Time
Tue, October 29, 2019
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
United StatesView All Events